Monday, June 16, 2014

Oh Baby!

Hello Stampin' Friends,
Thank you so much from all my long distance readers regarding this 3D Crib Box. An overwhelming response! 
I made another crib box, and this time for a baby boy.
    Oh Baby!

Here is the How It's Made video:




DIMENSIONS
The finished project dimensions are: 4-1/2" wide, 2-3/4" deep and 6-1/2" high.
COMPATIBILITY
Formats are PDF, SVG, SCUT3, MTC, DXF
Place a $50 online order, and the full tutorial and template is yours FREE. To my long distance readers, you can purchase the full tutorial here. Digital downloads only. Here is what you need as well.
                     
                     
                     
                     
                     
           
   

2 comments:

  1. Liz, this is a cute cute project!! and I am LOVING your dog!! I have wanted an Irish Wolfhound for Years and Years!! What a beauty. I would love to see more photos of him/her.
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny! His name is Stitch and he is a labradoodle. Will try to post more pictures of him.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.