Saturday, September 20, 2014

Over the Top – Four Feathers

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
Four Feathers stamps and framelits from the holiday catalogue. Great “manly” card. I always struggle with them.
StampersPlus: Four Feathers
This card was created for my cousin and family who are in Australia but could not show it to you until now.
My cousin, David, fell into a deathly illness. Somewhere and somehow he picked up a virus about a month ago and was complaining of back pains. When he admitted himself into emergency and we later learned that his vital signs had failed, and underwent an emergency heart surgery as the infection got into his heart creating a hole and bad bacteria had entered into his heart. He is in a coma, and we are still awaiting some good news from the family, but I wish him well to a speedy recovery.
[edited: September 12 – woke up this morning by blinking his eyes. That is good signs].
This was my Over the Top card held recently and my swap card with the Stampanion Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.