Friday, October 3, 2014

Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
Today I share with you a card using the Partridge & Pears stamp using the old olive blendabilities.
StampersPlus: Partridge & Pear Tree
The tree was stamped with Memento Black ink on Whisper White CS, and then colored it with our blendabilities using shades of old olive, coastal cabana, skin tones, and daffodil delight combinations.
I restamped the tree again with Memento Black ink on Whisper White CS, and then colored, cut and popped the pears and partridge’s wing with dimensionals. I cut the tree too and also popped it up with dimensionals.
More importantly, I wanted to show you the little tiny bow I created using the 1/8″ silver ribbon and a comb. See the video below on How It’s Made – The Perfect Bow.

HOW IT’s MADE

(1) 9″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Old Olive CS, scored at 4-1/2″
(1) 3-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ piece of Basic Black CS
(1) 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White CS, and remnants
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.