Saturday, October 25, 2014

Rainbow of Thx!

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

Such a crazy week at the office. Downtown Ottawa was put under lockdown on Oct. 22, 2014 after an attack on Parliament Hill leaving one Canadian soldier and one gunman dead. With that being said our system froze with minimum of access to the internet. For those who don’t know me personally, I work for the Federal Gov’t in our Justice Department and our server is situated in Ottawa. So everything we try doing was sluggishly slow.

I have been wanted to do a rainbow card and finally found a way. I created this card awhile ago because I got tired of working on Christmas Cards and wanted to find ways to use our circle collections framelit. I just finished working on the video tutorial and it will be uploaded to my Canadian Papercraft FB page.

What a perfect time to release this card, to say thanks to those we care. 
photo 1 (1)
StampersPlus: Rainbow THX
StampersPlus: Rainbow THX

SUPPLIES
Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online storehere, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.