Monday, October 20, 2014

Watercolor Nutcracker

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
Remember in my last post I was playing with mixed media with the molding paste and classic reinkers. Well I am still playing only this time I was wondering what the effect would be with dazzling diamond, reinker and paste. I oohed and ahhed.
I love how the star twinkles in the background and it made a perfect stamped background.
It is much nicer in real life. Still pictures don’t do justice to the naked eyes.

 StampersPlus: Nutcracker Watercoloring


StampersPlus: Nutcracker Close Up
This is a great masculine Christmas card as it is so fun to watch the Nutcracker’s head wobble. I have been wanting use the wobble head for the longest of time but it was too big for small projects without cutting down. Let me show how it’s made.

HOW IT’s MADE

SUPPLIES

Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online storehere, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.
In addition, you will need:
  • Molding paste
  • Spatula/palette 
  • Baby wipes
  • Action wobble piece
  • Greetings of the Season (retired – can use any sentiments)
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.