Monday, November 17, 2014

Casual Class – Wedding

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

During the month December and January, I will be hosting two Casual Classes as I am winding down to get ready for my upcoming caravan trip to Baja, Mexico for 6 weeks with my hubby. Anyone who places an order during casual classes will receive a 20% discount off their orders. This special is only through me and not a part of Stampin’ Up!

This one is an awesome one. I combined all the tools I have on hand to create this fun wedding/anniversary card. A combination of Stampin’ Up! – Cardstocks, Love Die, Embossing Folder, Karen Burniston – Accordion Circle Die & Clock Gears, Spellbinder – Flower Die and my e-cutter. With a bit of love and care you get this masterpiece. Here is the December Casual Class.

Please RSVP by November 22, 2014.
Wedding Close
 Card is fully closed here, using the Karen’s Clock Gears.
Wedding - AjarWhen it is ajar, you can see the two circles pivot.

Wedding - openWhen you open up the card fully, the bride and groom is cut with my e-cutter on Silver Cardstock.
Details are found here.
All levels of card makers welcome.
Please call 604-307-3273 or email me at liz.holloway@gmail.com to register & prepay.

Please register early as class size is limited

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.