Saturday, November 1, 2014

Happy Movember!

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
Welcome to the month of November Movember! This is crazy! 2014 is almost over.
As was planning my next card, I wanted to do something for the month of November so I created a card using moustache in line with the Movember challenges. Although I can’t grow my own moustache so I am sharing a wobble moustache tutorial …
StampersPlus: Wobble Moustache

StampersPlus: Wobble Moustache - Close Up
StampersPlus: Wobble Moustache Side View

SUPPLIES

Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online storehere, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

HOW IT’s MADE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.