Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ornamental Pine – Maximizing Framelits Tutorial

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
I don’t know how many times I have said it, but I really love Stampin’ Up! It is a wonderful company to be with.
Last weekend I attended a local conference in Abbotsford, and oh my goodness, the goodies I received them were overwhelming! I have been eyeing on the Ornamental Pine stamp set for awhile, and was hesitating to purchase it.
I’m so glad I got this set. The pine is so detailed, and it almost realistic!
Any ways, I wanted a bigger bauble than the one in the set, so I created my own bauble. Here I used the Circles Collections Framelits #4, and then I wanted it to look like the bauble to have various of colors. Go to my How It’s Made tutorial noted below. I will show you how to maximize your framelits/edgelits to create this bauble.
StampersPlus: Ornamental Pines
What is also cool is that I accidentally discovered a new technique … using multipurpose glue and crystal effect … I’m calling this technique MARBAL’NG!
StampersPlus: Marbal'ng Technique

SUPPLIES

Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online storehere, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.
The adorning accents edgelits I used here in this video is retired, but can use any other framelits/edgelits you have on hand.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


DIMENSIONS

5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock, score at 4-1/4″ (base card)
3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White cardstock
3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock
Remnants

HOW IT’s MADE



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.