Monday, November 3, 2014

Watercolor v. Blendabilities

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

Can see the difference between these two cards? Which is the watercolor card and which is the blendabilities card?
 Watercolor v. Blendabilities
While creating this tutorial, I wanted to show you the difference in the two, both with same stamps and colors. To the left is the Watercolor card and to the right is the Blendabilities card.

Which ever method you like, both are just as elegant. I personally like both coloring methods. If I am lazy and just want a card done quickly, I would use the blendabilities method. And if I am feeling creative and just want to spend a day on shading then I would use the watercoloring method.

SUPPLIES

Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online storehere, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


DIMENSIONS

(1) piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ of Cherry Cobbler cardstock, score at 5-1/2″
(1) piece of 3-3/4″ x 5″ of Old Oliver cardstock, embossed with Woodgrain Embossing Folder
(1) piece of Cherry Cobble remnants
(1) piece of Watercolor Paper

HOW IT’s MADE


The Perfect Bow Tutorial can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.