Friday, January 23, 2015

#1 Fox Card

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

#1 Fox

Here is another fun clean & easy card from they Hey, Valentine stamp set. I used my blendabilities to color the fox in and then applied crystal effect on the hearts.  This is a top folding card.

Recipe:
4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White card stock
3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Real Red card stock
3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White card stock, stamped with the Hardwood stamp set in crumb cake ink and then sponged the edges with the crumb cake.

I stamped the fox twice on a remnant piece of Whisper White and then colored the fox with my blendabilities and fussy cut him out. The circle is cut with a #7 circles collections framelits using the Maritime DSP.

113439
Price: $122.95
                               
Built for Free Using:  My Stampin Blog
I’m located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and serving the Greater Vancouver area and across Canada via VIRTUAL STAMPIN’ fun in the MAIL.

Happy Stampin’, Liz
I love to hear from you. To add a comment, just click on the title and scroll to the bottom of the post.

Join my Canadian Papercraft, Cards & Scrapbook Facebook for techniques and tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.