Thursday, January 15, 2015

Butterfly Stained Glass – Thx

Hello Stampin’ Friends,
This is the last of my YouTube video until April. I am bringing to you another Stained Glass butterfly and show you how to use it with your watercolor papers and reinkers to get the intense color.
It is absolutely another beautiful piece. If you have not ordered the Butterfly Thinlits Dies, I highly recommend it, together with the Balloon Framelits Dies. Both of these dies are versatile and can be used as an everyday card.
You can precut the pieces (dimensions listed below) and follow along.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

SUPPLIES

Below are the products featured above. Click on the images below and go to my online store here, and be sure to enter the hostess code. If over $200, do not use the hostess code.


DIMENSIONS

(1) piece of 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock
(1) piece of 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Back to Black DSP
(2) pieces of 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ Basic Black Cardstock
(1) piece of Watercolor Paper
Remnants Real Red
Remnants Basic Black

HOW IT’s MADE


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.