Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Butterfly Birthday Wish

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

A Butterfly Birthday Wish to my girlfriend, Vivian H.

Hopefully she has received this card on time for her birthday, as I am sending it from Mexico. Happy Birthday, my friend.

I didn’t do a video as it is self-explanatory and it is very clean and simple to duplicate.

Butterfly Thinlits-Birthday Wishes

I used the butterflies thinlits (large and medium). The larger butterfly is covered with crystal effect and let dry, and the medium butterfly is uncoated, letting the natural look of the basic black cardstock. I then added rhinestone jewels to the body of the butterfly.

The base card is 4-1/4″ x 11″ of whisper white cardstock, scored at 5-1/2″, and is stamped with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in soft suede ink, and then with crumb cake ink.

IMG_1414

The inside of the card, I used word bubbles thinlits together with the Just Sayin’ Clear Stamp set. Both work beautifully together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.