Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Get Well Card

Hello Stampin’ Friends,

It has been a crazy weekend!

As indicated earlier in my most recent post that my BIL has been diagnosed with Leukemia, and now undergoing chemo treatment. I placed a call out to anyone who would like to send him a card to keep his mind off his side effects from the chemo. Here is my card for him.

Get Well Card

I’m using Karen Burniston‘s Clock & Gears and the Spiral Circle Pull dies. 

Get Well - ajar
When you pull it open you can see all the gears popping out. Inside there is a handwritten note by me saying “It’s TIME to get your GEARS in order!

Hopefully, this will lift up his spirit.

Get Well Fully Open
Card fully open, and the gears are sprung open. I used Memory Box Gear die to create the smaller gears.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.