Monday, April 13, 2015

Your Big Day

Hello Friends,

Masculine cards are the hardest, and it is tough when you are needing a card for a guy who is 50 years old.

I wanted to play with my mustache framelits but did not know what to do with it.

I started off with a gate fold, and then added the DP panels and the mustache. I then when started play, I did not have round spectacle glasses, and so I created one using the MDS software and my e-cutter.



If you don't have an e-cutter, you can simply use the Circles Collection Framelits or punches to create the spectacle.

The lens is covered with cardstock vellum, and the rim of the frames is covered with Maritime Special DP.

When you open the card, I wanted the card to pop out, so I applied the specs on the inside of the card and added googlie eyes and a birthday cake.

The candles are just 1/4" strips of maritime DP, and the candles are using the Chalk Talk oval opening. The "X" means "10" and if you add 5 candles = 50. The alternative is add a "5" and "0".




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.