Wednesday, May 6, 2015

3D: Back Pack #2

Hello Stampers,

I had so much fun creating this 3D papercraft back pack #2. It is all made with cardstocks and designer papers. The front of the back pack hold a gift card using the gift card thinlits die.

This project measures 6"(w) x 2"(d) x 6 1/2"(h) and can hold a lot of cards and a little something, something!

I added a Stampin' Up! logo in front on the gift card so that it represents a branded name, in this instance "Stampin' Up!". The strap has a magnet so that you can open and close the flap.

lizhollowaydesign: Back Pack #2, 3D Papercraft, SVG

How It's Made?



You can purchase:

Virtual Tutorial: http://selz.co/1IPZZFM
Just 3Ds to GO!: http://selz.co/1bzqgLg



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, am I missing something, I don't have the cutting machine but can't find the pattern
    Help
    Penny in Vegas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, am I missing something, I don't have the cutting machine but can't find the pattern
    Help
    Penny in Vegas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.