Saturday, May 30, 2015

PPA253 Challenge: Bohemian Resist

Hello Friends,

I have not played in a challenge for a long time. So busy with work, that this weekend I decided to pamper myself and play with the new goodies I received.

I am using this sketch by Nicole Watt at Pals Paper Arts.

PPA253

Here is my take. I am using the Bohemian stamp set and created my own background with versamark and white embossing powder on watercolor paper. I resist it with the new in colors 2015-2017.

My focal point is stamped several times and I have popped the diamonds with dimensional. I also added crystal effect on it so that the diamonds shine. It turned better than what I have expected.




4 comments:

  1. Hello Liz: Your card is amazing, I just love the look of the heat embossed panel, how beautiful it looks. Your focal point is just lovely, I can see that maybe you put a bit of Crystal Effects on it? because those diamonds glisten in the picture. Your color choices are perfect, this card has lovely, visual details, thank you so much for sharing with the Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.
    Paper hugs.
    Maria Rodriguez.

    www.swimbikerunandstamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria, and thanks! Yes, the diamonds are coated with crystal effects to give the "glistening" look.

      Delete
  2. Liz, you've coordinated everything on this card perfectly. Love the Crystal Effects on your "focal point"! Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.