Monday, June 1, 2015

Class in the Mail - Bohemian Borders

Class in the Mail
Bohemian Borders


You will receive your very own “Bohemian Borders”, a 9 piece stamp set, and the supplies you needed to make 4 projects mailed to you by priority mail. I only have a limited amount of class kits available so act fast.

You will need your own stamp set plus inks and adhesives you have at home to make your projects.

If there are punched or Big Shot pieces, these will be included in the packet.
Class fee includes stamp set with project supplies, PDF files, patterns, a private video link and priority postage.

Prepaid Class Fee: $50.

The following items you will need:
·         Clear Mount Blocks
·         Heat Gun
·         Black and White Embossing Powder
·         In Color Inks
·         Island Indigo Class Pad
·         Daffodil Dijon Marker
·         Tombo Multi-Purpose Glue

In the Class in the Mail, fee is due no later than June 10 (or while supplies last). If you are interested, please email me at liz.holloway@gmail.com.

I will mail the packets the week of June 22. After that I will send out the class in the mail kits, I will send you a download link so you can see how to make the projects. It’s like having me in your own home.

Please note that my Class in the Mail kits are only available to Canada. Thanks for understanding.

If you already own the Bohemian Borders stamp set but you still want the Class in the Mail, just email me with your substitution item valued at the same price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.