Monday, June 15, 2015

WIP: Sprinkles of Life

Hi Stampers,

I seem to have a lot of WIPs. This is because I have an idea in my head and needed to transfer everything onto paper as soon as possible before I forget, LOL! On top of that, awaiting for the new stamp set call Sprinkles of Life and the coordinating punch.

It should be arriving next week, so that I can work on the coordinating cards.

My Creative Circle Design Team will be working closely with me on this next project. Coordinating with Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set.

Stay tune ...

I am using the new designer paper call Cherry on Top. I love this 6x6 paper. The flowers are the 2015-2017 In Color Blossom Accents, and I added the Dotted Lace behind the windows to make it look like curtains.

On top of the roof, I will be adding an ice cream cone.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.