Friday, July 31, 2015

2015 Holiday Catalogue - coming soon!

Hi Stampers!

Eeek! Even though I was not at convention this year, I had a chance to see the products that are coming out for the 2015 Holiday Catalogue!

My favourites are:
  • designer series papers for Halloween & Christmas
  • laser cut spider web doilies
  • death by chocolate stamp set
  • thankful forest friends stamp set
  • cozy Christmas stamp set
  • jingle all the way stamp set
  • woodland impression folder
  • softly falling impression folder
  • sleigh ride edgelits
These are some listed in the 2015 Holiday Catalogue.

I have drawn and assembled my plans for Halloween. Just need a few more tweaking. Coming soon ... 3D Haunted - Reveal date October 5. Here is a sneak peek of Haunted.














I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.