Sunday, July 19, 2015

3D Papercraft: Ice Cream Truck

Hi Stampers!

It has been sooo hot the last couple of days that I decided to stay in my studio and play!

I decided to use my 3D UPS Tuck pattern and see what I can come up.


Isn't this amazing!



If you flip this over to the other side, the awning comes up and the table comes out as if some is serving the ice cream.

Here is a sneak peek.




The UPS Truck pattern is available here.

Thanks for stopping by,











I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

2 comments:

  1. I have read your blog. That is nice.

    Some of the amazing and best new ranges of magicians and other professional services that are coming up will make any of your Photo Booth Rental events or occasions special in whole new ways. Get the chance to hire such

    services to make your event unique in all new ways. There are many such service providers available with wide new range of Dj services Toronto rental services.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.