Saturday, July 18, 2015

Totally "Me" Tote

Hi Stampers,

I am so awed by this tote. I had a hard time finding a right name for this stinking cute bag, and when I was looking in the 2015-2016 catalogue, I saw this stamp set called "In This Together" and it was perfect for my 3D bag.


My newest 3D Papercrafting creation, and I am calling this Totally "Me" Tote. Technically, I am not a purse kind of person but I know a lot of ladies who has a collection of purses. For me, papercraft will just have to do to hold all my cards, and what a great way to present this 3D for those who loves shopping and PURSES.


I used the Cherry on Top designer series paper for the latch, bow and coordinating sides. I love how it all came together.









Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.