Friday, August 7, 2015

Cupcake Cheer!

Hi Stampers!

Here is my Card 2 that was designed to go into the Sprinkles of Life Ice Cream Parlour 3D Box.




  • 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" island indigo card stock, scored at 4-1/4" for base card
  • 5-1/4" x 4" whisper white cardstock
  • 5-1/8" x 3-7/8" Cherry on Top DP
  • 5" x 3-3/4" Cherry on Top DP
  1. Adhere the DPs onto the white card stock, and before you place the panel onto the base card stock, add 4-1/2" ribbon and add a faux knot to the left side.
  2. Stamp cupcake bottom with memento black ink onto whisper white circle #3.and color in with sahara sand ink and aquapainter, and then layer it onto island indigo card stock circle #4. Add it to the base card.
  3. Stamp cupcake top in memento black ink onto the Cherry on Top DP and punched out with the Tree Builder Punch. Pop the topper with Stampin' Up! Dimensional. Add a rhinestone jewel.
  4. Stamp and color the candle and trim. Place the candle behind the cupcake with a glue dot.
  5. Add rhinestones jewels randomly with multipurpose glue.
  6. Cut the word "cheers" 3x from the Greetings Thinlits, and stack them together. Add to the base card and, voila you are done!

Click on the image below if you want to purchase the tutorial and pattern.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog










I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.