Saturday, August 15, 2015

MOJO410: Happy Halloween

Hi Stampers!

MOJO410: Let's get into some inspirations, and what a better way to go with a sketch by MOJO Monday.



I started off with this sketch MOJOMonday 410, as my new supplies came in from the Holiday Catalogue.

The opening for the owl was cut out first with the # 4 Circle Collections Framelits on Crumb Cake and then I embossed it with the new Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (139673) and sponged the birch with White Craft Ink.


The owl was stamped with memento black ink on white cardstock and die cut using the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and the Boo! Framelits (139663). I trimmed it closely to the owl, and die cut another owl in basic black and mat them together. I wanted the owl to peek out of the hole and brought his wing out so that he looks like he is haunting you.

I love the black glimmer paper (139605) which sits behind the owl to give that starry look.


The sentiment is from the Happy Scenes (139821) stamp set. The word "Wishing you a Happy Halloween" is stamped in white craft ink on basic black, and then embossed with white embossing powder and just cut out the Happy Halloween.












I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.