Sunday, August 2, 2015

My Brand

Hi Stampers!

I am slowly building the business up again, and needed someone to coach me, so I bought this book called "The Handmade Marketplace, 2nd Ed." by Kari Chapin. If you have not got, this a good resource book to have. It talks about branding and other crafty marketing.

It took awhile to find my brand and I finally found it ... an orchid. You probably going to ask why an orchid, it has nothing to do with stamping.

You are right, it has nothing to stamping, but if you look at an orchid flower, it is elegant and each flower takes an amazing form of shape and how the petals are overlapping.

I found my niche in creating 3D papercrafts and I love making my own designs. My favourite flowers are Orchids, especially the phalaenopsis. When you put the two together, you get Amazing, Elegant, Designs. So there you have it. I changed my blog from StampersPlus.com to lizhollowaydesign.blogspot.ca to reflect who I am too.

And look what I found while killing time in the mall. Pandora Orchid charm!













I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.