Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SUO Challenge #129, Cards Without Words = Spiders!

Hi Stampers!


I am not a big fan of spiders but I am doing another card Challenge as I had so much fun the last time. The next card challenge is with SUO Challenge Blog again (SUO = Stampin' Up! Only) SUO Challenge #129, Cards Without Words.  Cards Without Words mean that when creating a greeting card you cannot have any words on it.



This was the challenging part. Most of my designs have words and was kind of lost. I wanted to play with new products I received and as well design something that will reflect my upcoming 3D project call Haunted  which will be released on October 5.



Sorry for the reflection of my lighting ... The basic black cardstock is cut at 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and dry embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder on basic black cs, and I painted the birch wood with white craft ink and let it sit overnight to dry, and then coming back to it highlighted the areas that I want more white.

The designer paper (Happy Haunting 139584) is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" with 1/2" trimming around it. You want to secure a 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" window sheet and then cut a 1/4 Spider Web Doily and secure it to the upper left corner and add foam tape around it.

For the shaker, I used silver and gold sequins, then I decided that I want spiders to be included. Not just one spider but a bunch of spiders. The spiders where stamped on very vanilla cs, and then punch them out using 3/4" circle punch. Add your forest panel and then onto a basic black base card.

I later added a frame around the DP using the fine tip glue.

Spooky!!


September Gift To You


During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the papers and PDF pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! 

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

8 comments:

  1. Very spooky indeed!! Love the creative use of the spider web and the shaker elements- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, wonderful, spooky, detailed card. I love every inch of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing detail and love that you've made a shaker card with spiders!!!! So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this just made me smile! LOVE the spiders in the shaker! TOOO CUTE! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and spooky shaker card, even with the spiders! Love it! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!! So much spooky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.