Tuesday, August 4, 2015

SUO Challenge #128, Butterflies!

Hi Stampers!

When I saw this post about SUO Challenge #128, Butterflies! I immediately new that this is for me! I made this card awhile ago but have not posted it yet. I was saving it for that moment. What couldn't be a better time to post this card.

For this challenge, I created a project, using Stampin’ Up! products only, that features Butterflies – one or a whole bunch – and certainly the butterfly the highlight!




Sending Wishes Your Way - Closed


It is a gate-folding card. On the left side, the fern is stamped in versamark and heat set the white embossing powder. I stamped the fern again with old olive classic ink and then sponged the lower part with old olive to make it look like grassy-woodland.

The upper part of the card is sponged in pool party classic ink.

For the butterflies, they were first cut out with our butterflies thinlits dies on irresistible specialty dp and sponged several rainbow colors.


Sending Wishes Your Way - Opened

And when you open it up, the butterflies pops like it is fluttering.

You have to watch the video. It is worth seeing and my mouth just drops!






Here are the products I used.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog










I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

5 comments:

  1. Very cool I am going to have to try that in the next little while. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic gate fold design!! Love the colors and the use of the butterflies- thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! And the butterflies certainly are the focus - totally fantastic. So glad you joined in the challenge at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just LOVE the colors that you chose for your beautiful butterfly! Great gatefold card! Thanks for joining the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.