Sunday, August 30, 2015

Thank You Cheer

Hi Stampers!





  • 11" x 4-1/4" whisper white card stock, scored at 5-1/2" for base card
  • 5-1/4" x 4" Cherry on Top DP
  • Window Sheet
  • Watermelon Wonders CS
  1. Stamp ice cream cone with memento black ink on whisper white remnant cs, and color with sahara sand ink and aquapainter. Trim.
  2. Stamp ice cream topper with memento black ink on Cherry on Top DP. Punch out with Tree Builder Punch.
  3. Cut out your circle opening with the Circles Collection Framelits, #3.
  4. Set the Circles Collection Framelits #3 and #4 together (inlay) on the DP and cut through the big shot. Cut (4x) of whisper white, and stack them together to give the depth or you can use foam tape.
  5. Cut a window sheet with #4 Circles Collection Framelits. Lay the window sheet over the DP. Add DP circle frame with your multipurpose glue.
  6. Arrange your ice cream cone on the base card. I popped mine up with dimensionals
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Click on the image below if you want to purchase the tutorial and pattern.



September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.


After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.


View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.