Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Thanks - Female Frog

Hi Stampers!



Just finishing on my You're Sublime tutorial, and I decided to change this 3x3 card to reflect a girl card. It is almost ready to go.



I added eye lashes to the frog because when you are fussy cutting the image, you ended loosing the eye lashes. To create eye lashes, you will need grosgrain ribbon, and trim off one side and remove the fibers. I attached the ribbon to the back side with double sided tape.



Did you noticed the Greetings Thinlits? It is curved. To create the curve, once you cut your greetings out, bend the letters a little bit and glue it into place.





Interested in the Tutorial, email me.

The Amazing 3Ds to Go! (Catalogue: 2015-7) comes with:

- You're Sublime Stamp Set
- Materials (9) 3x3 cards with envelopes - 3 of each design
- Materials for the Sublime Trailer
- Large Pearl Jewels
- Package of Bold Bright Sequins
- Package of 1/8" Silver Brads
- Video Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions
- PDF Tutorial with all the measurements

The kit can come embossed or not. This is your choice, and you will need the following product to complete this project.

- Memento Ink
- Aquapainter and Inks
- Multipurpose Glue
- Glue Dots

Cost is $70 for pick ups and locals. Add $6.00 to ship. Please allow 3 weeks for delivery.










I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.