Monday, September 21, 2015

Back Pack #2 Blog Hop Winners

Hi Stampers!


It is that time to announce the blog winners!


Liz's Blog
My grand daughters would love love love the owls! 
I think ANYTHING you make 3D would be perfect! love anything with card sets or for teacher gifts, also would love to see gift ideas for care givers because I'm always needing these!

Sandy's Blog
Bev Gerard / TexasGrammySeptember 5, 2015 at 9:35 AM
See Bev jumping up & down!
Oh what splendid projects you've created! Totally delightful in every way!


Barb's Blog
Love the backpack. As far as my favorite memories from high school it would be my time in band.

Fran's Blog





Congratulations!

If you are not a winner, you can purchase the Back Pack Template here


September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

2 comments:

  1. So happy that I won one of the backpack tutorials. I never win anything so this is exciting. Thank you Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun with this piece, and look forward to your creation. If you have any questions, please let me know!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.