Wednesday, September 23, 2015

CAS(E) this Sketch #141!

Hi Stampers!

When it comes to clean & easy cards, I sometimes find it hard to create, so I challenged myself to play along with this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch!




I had to think through the process and layout all my pieces. Believe me it took me two tries before I got it right.



I wrapped the silver metallic thread around my fingers several times to the number strings for the card and secure the thread with a glue dot. Then the DP is cut at 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" and I rounded the 4 corners with my corner punch. I added some retired snowflakes on each corner and rhinestones to give the card look-a-like snow. 

The sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder.

Thanks for joining me!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.