Monday, September 21, 2015

Get Well Soon!

Hi Stampers!





I am bringing in another SUO Challenge #131, Get Well Soon card. I don't have many get well cards, so I this is time to build some in my stash.

I am playing with the Christmas Cuties stamp set (139787 (c)) but give you another angle on how this image can be used, and when I saw this cute little angel, I knew immediately that this image would be perfect. An angel praying to heal faster.

I used the Delightful Dozen for my get well sentiment. I created the background for the sun to shine on the receiver, and to let him/her know that there is a light at the other end. I made this a shaker card as it always brings a smile to their face.

Although you cannot see her dress from the photo, I added shimmering paint to her dress to give it a twinkle. The "+" sign was just freehand cut.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love your little "Get Well" Angel with the shaker element!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how clever is this little angel nurse?? That is thinking outside the box right there!! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge this week!! Your card is way too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use for the little angel! So glad you joined int he challenge at SUO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, adorable card and I love the shaker window. Such a sweet way to use the angel. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever use of the angel in that set! I haven't inked that set up yet, but am glad I can use it for more than just Christmas! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.