Tuesday, September 22, 2015

ReVamped Stamp Room & Haunt Ya Later!

Hi Stampers!

Sorry for the lack of post. I had to do some deep cleaning/purging of my stamp room. It was a solid Saturday/Sunday last weekend.

I wanted to get back into my stamp room rather than spreading out into the basement living room, I took on a major task, and adventure into cleaning and purging. Here is at the final stage of wall 1. Still working on wall 2-4 as I am awaiting for more structural parts. I will show that later on.

But basically, I now have all my 8 1/2" x 11" cardstock on the far left, and my ink pads, reinkers and marker pens, together with my coloring medium all within my arm's reach.

The top shelf holds all my 3Ds made to date. The glass shelf below the 3Ds holds all my mini albums, and the middle two holds my frequently used tools.




I was too tired to continue cleaning my stamp room, so I took a little me time, and put my stamp room to the test to see if everything works as planned.

It worked as I had hoped for! Everything is put back into its place and within arm's reach. Here is what I created today!

This is a swing card using the Haunt Ya Later (139699) stamp set.

 
I love how my Mr. Vampire sits on the window sill and Missy Witch taking charge. The front of the card is embossed with the brick embossing folder and then sponged with early espresso ink. 

When the card is fully opened, you can see that the window is a shaker card. I love how this card turned out!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great!!! It seems to me that organizing and re-organizing takes up more time than actually sitting down to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right! In the end so worth it because everything is back is back in their usually spot.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.