Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Top 3: SUO Challenge #129 - Cards Without Words

Hi Stampers!

I can't believe my eyes, my Spooky Card just won another Top 3 at the SUO Challenges. I haven't had this much luck!

Here it is again. Thanks judges!




The basic black cardstock is cut at 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" and dry embossed with the Woodland Embossing Folder on basic black cs, and I painted the birch wood with white craft ink and let it sit overnight to dry, and then coming back to it highlighted the areas that I want more white.

The designer paper (Happy Haunting 139584) is cut at 4" x 5 1/4" with 1/2" trimming around it. You want to secure a 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" window sheet and then cut a 1/4 Spider Web Doily and secure it to the upper left corner and add foam tape around it.

For the shaker, I used silver and gold sequins, then I decided that I want spiders to be included. Not just one spider but a bunch of spiders. The spiders where stamped on very vanilla cs, and then punch them out using 3/4" circle punch. Add your forest panel and then onto a basic black base card.

I later added a frame around the DP using the fine tip glue.

Spooky!!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

September Gift To You

During the month of September, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Back Pack and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute spooky card. Love your birch background. Thanks for the video, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.