Thursday, October 29, 2015

3D Coffin Boxes

Hi Stampers!

This was a last minute make. 3D Coffin Box. This was easy 3D once I got the measurements right. 

The lids lifts off from the main box and you can place a full size candy bar as well as miniature bars. I held it together with retired Stampin' Up! ribbon and then die cut the word "Boo!" from basic black cardstock. 

I couldn't find my glimmer paper so I added wink of stella to give the word some glimmer.


It almost looks creepy from the word "Boo!" like if something was going to jump out of the box.


October Gift To You
During the month of October, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Haunted and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.