Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Creative Circle Nov. Blog Hop


 

Welcome to the Creative Circle Blog Hop! Seriously! Where has the time gone! The days fly by so fast and with a blink of an eye, the month is over.

I have been wrapping up with a week-long of designing my next 3D holder and have been having some fun with friends. This month the Creative Circle Crew are parting with a design of their choice to showcase their beautiful work.

Make sure to read all the way to the end of this post to find our list of hoppers, and to learn about my awesome giveaway! I know you won’t want to miss out on THAT! But first, if you are here first, you really need to hop back to
Sandra Mott's post.

This month is a fairly easy box and is really not much to it. The box has two components to create the box and all you have to do is create your design on top.


The box is designed to hold coordinating cards in it and when I first designed this box, it was the inspiration of an ornament box holder. The top is secured into place, and only the bottom of the lid opens up.

 
And then I just decorated my top to match my 3 cards.

 
Here are the 3 cards that coordinates with this box using the embellished ornaments. You can definitely fit more in there than just the 3 cards.



I don't have a video on how the box is assembled. It is basically attaching your 4 tabs on each corner for both the bottom and top piece. For the top piece, you only want to secure the top part and leaving the bottom lid float freely.

If you want a copy of the box template, you can download it
here. It comes with SVG, Silhouette and a PDF format. There is no instructions on how it made just the pattern. It is FREE as my way of saying thank you on behalf of the Creative Circle Crew for great blog hop. It has been a great year!

As an added bonus, here is how this card was made.


 

 

First up on the hop is my talented friend, Sandra Mott! We know she’ll have something wonderful to share! After visiting Sandra, hop along to the entire list of talented bloggers!
 

Sandra Mott
Fran Sabad
Barb Stencel
Liz Holloway (that's me!)



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





November Gift To You


During the month of November, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.




View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.