Sunday, November 29, 2015

Home for Christmas - Holiday Card

Hi Stampers!

Next couple of days December is here and soon Christmas! Christmas is my favourite time of the year. This week, I wanted to get some Christmas cards together and here is one of them for special friends.




The DP is from the Home for Christmas.

If you want to make yourself one, here is the recipe:
  • Cut (1x) Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 4-1/4" x 11", and score at 5-1/2". Fold and crease well.
  • Cut (1x) 3" x 5-1/2" bobble DP. Die cut embellished bobble and cap in silver foil paper and adhere together. Attach a silver cord / silver thread and attach the end thread behind the DP. Adhere the DP to upper part of the card.
  • Secure your bobble into place. Add ribbon. I colored the rhinestones with red sharpie marker and adhere the rhinestones in the middle of the bobble. 
  • Cut (1x) 1-3/4" x 5-1/2" musical notes DP and adhere to the lower part of the card.
  • Cut (1x) 5-1/2" red ribbon, and apply double tape to the back of the ribbon. Starting at the left end, pull tight and adhere. Trim the ends if needed.

Thanks for stopping by!


December Gift To You
During the month of December, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you.

After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE!

Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.