Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year - Heart Framelits Lace Card




December has been busy, and I am sure it goes without saying for everyone. Celebrating Christmas and New Year with families and friends.

The New Year won't slow down for me, I am gearing for another big event coming in February called the Stamp-a-licious Fun! on February 7, 2016.

You have already seen my sneak peeks for this event using all new products from Stampin' Up! of the new occasions catalogue. I had a lot of fun creating and I cannot wait to share and inspire you!

This Heart Framelits Die is so intricate and detail. It is beautiful!


I want to show you another way in using this die. When you look at the die, it looks like lace, especially when you cut it out of blushing bride glimmer paper.



Instead of using the whole heart, I cut the heart into 1" strip and adhere it to the DP. Then add the blushing bride scallop circle, 1-1/2" blushing bride glimmer circle, and then the 1-1/4" whisper white circle.


I used the pink honeycomb element and cut it into a heart shape, and dangled two glimmer hearts below.

 

You don't have to use glimmer sheets. I recommend using various color cardstocks!
 
January Gift To You

 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

  1. Liz
    Love what you did with the Heart Framelit die. I have been trying to find alternate ways to use it as well. Kudos to you - the card is beautiful & creative!!
    Tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.