Saturday, January 9, 2016

Botanical Garden Card 1

Hi Stampers,

Oh gosh, I couldn't believe the outpour of comments from around the world in social media. Thank you all for commenting. As promised,



Here is the recipe for this card.
  1. Cut 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" whisper white thick cardstock (BTW my favourite cs for base cards), and score it at 4-1/4". Crease well and emboss the front with Softly Falling Texture embossing folder.
  2. Cut 1" x 4-1/2" english garden dp and place one end through the banner triple punch and adhere to the base card (about 1-1/4" in from the left side).
  3. Cut 2" x 4" english garden dp and place one end through the banner triple punch and adhere this piece to the base card (about 1/4" in from the left side, overlapping the 1" strip).
To build the flowers, die cut:
  • 1 large flower, 
  • 2 small flowers, 
  • 1 stemen, 
  • 2 smaller flowers 
in hello honey cs. You can die cut all the flowers all at once. I recommend using the precision plate and the magnetic platform together as your big shot platform. Sponge the edges with tangerine tango ink with your finger dauber (Tip: I like using the finger daubers as you have more control on how much to ink your flowers.)
  1. Stack the stamen/pistil to the centre of the large flower and "fluff" the stamen/pistil and petals. Add a large pearl jewel in the centre.
  2. Stack the smaller flowers to the small flowers with glue dot and add pearl jewels on centre. "Fluff" the petals.
  3. Arrange the flowers, tucking in the two small flowers behind the large flower to give dimensions.
  4. Die cut the leaves in mossy meadow cs. I also sponged my leaves in mossy meadow ink, and you can use the coordinating stamp set to stamp the leaves to give a bit of dimension. In this case, I took the mossy meadow markers, and made leaf-lines on the leaves.
  5. Tuck your leaves under the flowers with multipurpose glue, and that is it. 
Be sure to come back next week for another recipe card.

This card coordinates with my 3D mailbox noted below. Here are all the tools used for this card.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you want a copy of the 3D mailbox pattern, you can purchase it here. Place an order of $50 or more, I will give you the pattern and pre-cut base of your choice of colors.

My SVG patterns are compatible with these electronic cutters:
  • Black Cougar (I own)
  • Silhouette Cameo (I own)
  • Brothers Scan & Cut
  • e-Clips
  • Cricut Explore Air
If you have an electronic cutter that is not listed here, let me know. I will send a free file to you to play and you can let me know the results.


January/February Gift To You

 

During the month of January/February, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.