Saturday, January 16, 2016

Just for You!

Hi Stampers,

Welcome to another card share.

This is card 2 that coincide with the mailbox you see below.


Here is the recipe for this card.

(1) 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" Crumb Cake cs, and score at 4-1/2"
(1) 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Whisper White cs and adhere to the crumb cake cs at an angle, then trim the excess off on top and on the right side.

Stamp "Just for You" in Soft Suede classic ink as well as the sprigs. Then I added crystal effect on wordings and let dry. The dots you see there, I used my soft suede marker pen to create the dots.

For the flowers, they are die cut with the botanical builder framelits die on hello honey cs. I maximized the cuts by laying down (1) 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" hello honey cs, and die cut all the flowers at once.

Each flower is then sponged with cajun craze classic ink.

Then I die cut the leaves in mossy meadow and using the mossy meadow marker pen and made leaf-like veins (you can use the coordinating stamp as well, but was too lazy to get it out). The leaves are also sponged with mossy meadow classic ink.

Shape your flowers and secure it to the base card and add pearl jewel accent on center of the flower. Then arrange the leaves by tucking under the flowers.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
January/February Gift To You
 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.