Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sky is the Limit

Hi Stampers,

Sky is the Limit! This an amazing masculine Sale-a-bration stamp.


When I saw this stamp set I knew what I was going to do with it. Those who knows me, I love interactive cards.


I made this card so that the airplane flies across the sky with a pull-out tab.

I started stamping the clouds with white craft pad onto mint macron cardstock, and then using the a
aqua-painter to pull the ink to color the clouds. Once the craft ink dried, I cut the cardstock down to 3-7/8" x 5-1/8".

Then added a strip of DP to the left that measures 3-7/8" x 1".

The heart smoke was using a finger dauber and white craft and basically freehand draw the heart.

For the slider part, I used an exacto knife and a ruler and cut a 1/16" of a slit.

I stamped the airplane in Night of Navy ink on whisper white cardstock, and fussy cut the image. I also colored the body of the plane with real red marker. The pull tab is approximately 3-1/2" long x 1/2" wide and stamped in Night of Navy ink from the Petite Pairs "Sending a Kiss". The tab is anchored with a silver brad through the heart of the propeller.

Once the focal point is done, then it was layered onto a 4" x 5-1/4" whisper white. When you are layering the focal point, ensure that the tab is not secured down. Leave it loose.


January Gift To You
 



During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern.

If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.

I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.