Sunday, January 24, 2016

Therapeutic Time!

Hi Stampers,

Crazy week with the hot water tank bursting and flooding of the basement. The water fell just short of my stampin' studio. If we had not been home, I would have lost a lot of papers, and my computer would have to be renewed.

I know what I will doing soon. Getting plastic containers for all my papers and lifting the computer off the floor.

I locked myself in the studio and put everything away, and just needed some therapeutic time and stamp. No teaching, no thinking, just let the juices flow.

I love when I combine something new and something old.


The new products I received were the Balloon Celebration bundle that came with a punch and coordinating stamp set.


The old was the fox from the Hey Valentine stamp set (retired), and I colored the fox in with the blendabilities (retired as well).



I put the balloons on a wobble spring. You can click on the video below.



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
January/February Gift To You
 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.