Sunday, January 3, 2016

Wedding Heart Framelits

Hi Stampers,


Here is another card I designed. I blurred out the names as this is a wedding card I created. It is using the Heart Framelits die from the 2016 Occasions catalogue.

I die cut the heart using the silver glimmer paper. I also die cut the heart shape on night of navy and inlay the silver glimmer paper into the night of navy. The names were printed on vellum and cut to size and then add glue dots on each end and rhinestone jewels.

TIP: to get a clean cut on the glimmer paper, die cut the heart framelits on the non-glimmer side.

Be sure to hop back and visit me again on January 5 for a blog hop + giveaway.

January Gift To You

 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.