Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lack of Posts

Hi Stampers,

Sorry for the lack of posts ... now getting into the gear for the onStage event in April at Salt Lake City. Be sure to check back soon.


February Gift To You
 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.