Monday, February 1, 2016

Make the Rounds!

Hi Stampers,

I am happy to announce that the Creative Circle Design team is "Making the Rounds" in Salt Lake City this April!  Our design team is offering a  Stampin' Up! Pre-Convention Event for all convention goers to be held on April 13, at 10 am or 2 pm.

Attendees will make a card box with trellis and 3 coordinating cards. Class fee includes the template for the card box and full tutorials for the 3 cards, as well as 9 (nine) additional cards - so you’ll be ready to offer this cute 3-D creation and cards to your customers.  And to top it off, each session will include a question and answer time with Diana Gibbs, Founders Circle winner, Artisan Award winner and an amazing demonstrator! Cost for the event is $30. 

Here's what you'll make (along with tutorials for 9 additional cards):


For more information click on this link here













January/February Gift To You
 

During the month of January, for all orders of $50 or more to my online store or through me, you will receive this pre-cut Box and tutorial mailed to you. After you place your qualifying order, I will ship you the pre-cut materials and pattern. If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail. View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.