Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stamp-a-licious Fun! Event

Hi Stampin' Friends,

It has been a busy month! Recovered from an awesome event that just happened last weekend.

I wanted to cherish the memories and created in an album, and to share with you on how much FUN! we had.

Please note that this is picture heavy. 

I am not just a cardmaker, but a scrapbooker too. I love reliving the memories. I used My Memories Suite (MMS) which is a similar product used when Stampin' Up! used to have My Digital Studio (MDS). MDS was created by MMS and has similar functions like MDS.

I don't do the traditional scrapbooks anymore, but more so hybrid scrapbooking where you print your pages, and your embellishments.



















I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.