Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Black & Gold with a POP!

Hello Friends!

You can see where the series of cards are going, right? A base card with a pop!



The base card is crumb cake. The "Winter Wonderland" Special Designer Series Paper is awesome. Gold with Black.


Again, using the botanical garden framelits and sponging the edges with coordinator classic inks.




View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.