Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CCDT Blog Hop coming soon - Sneak Peeks!

Hello Stampers!

CCDT Blog Hop coming soon on March 5, 2016.


Here are some sneak peeks I have for you ... Be sure to join us on March 5 hop!






Upcoming Classes

Card Club: March 18 @ 7:00 p.m.; March 19 @ 10:00 a.m.




CCDT: Make the Rounds

April 13, 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah
Can't make it but want the kit deliver to your door, no problem!
Details here

View here for assembling the Garden

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.