Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Friday!

Hello Friends!

Happy Friday!

I'm madly working away in my stamp room this past two weeks, and trying to make sure that I am ready to go to onStage Live 2016 in Salt Lake City. 

I submitted my artwork last month to see if I would be qualified for the Stampers' Display Board, and now that I am, I am waiting patiently for my order to come in so that I can finish up the display board. I have been working on limited supplies, and that is always challenging!

I know I have been lacking of blogging ... sorry, but I promise, you won't be disappointed. In the meantime, I will post some cards that I have been working on.



This card was part of the Garden blog hop this month. If you missed it, your can click on this link here


I stamped the Honeycomb Happiness chick onto shrinky dinky sheet, and colored with our Stampin' Marker (Hello Honey) on the rough edge. Then fussy cut the image and shrinking the image with my heat gun. Then I attached to my pre-cut out teapot.

Did you notice the flowers? The flowers are from the botanical garden, all die cut in real red cardstock. I positioned the flowers in place before die cutting the teapot. The teapot is from the Nice Cuppa die cut.





If you are in Salt Lake City, be sure to come by my display board. 

After the onStage is over, I can start showing my artwork.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.