Monday, March 7, 2016

Make your Garden Grow

Hello Stampers!

Here is an alternate way to use (the) Garden pattern. The fence is trimmed to fit an A2 card. I wanted to see how I can use the alternate pieces from the pattern to create the card.



The grass fits perfectly from the right side of the card, around the fence and to the left side of the card.

I used the Honeycomb Happiness to tie in with Easter. I also used the What I Love stamp set. The flowers act like flowers coming out of the box for spring. The fence actual folds down and fits inside an envelope.



And if you look closely at the Easter eggs, they are punched out with the balloon bouquet punch and I just snip off the ends.

The Garden pattern has a limited offer during onStage Live in April. Be sure to reserve your seat/kit HERE.

CCDT: Make the Rounds
April 13, 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah
Can't make it but want the kit deliver to your door, no problem!



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.