Sunday, March 13, 2016

Nuggets - Thank You!

Hello Stampers!

Can you believe it? OnStage event is approaching fast! The packettes are ready to go for the Creative Circle Design Team: Make the Rounds event.

This past week, I have been designing again, hence the lack of post. Getting ready for the next hop called #imbringingbirthdaysback scheduled on April 5 before I leave for Salt Lake City. So glad that Shannon West is bringing birthdays back to the world with hand stamped cards.

April is my birthday month and I want to bring birthdays back too. So here is a sneak peak. This is a perpetual calendar that sits on your desk. Every time you make a card, there is enough space behind this 3D to store all your handmade cards. Details to come later.


When I talk about designs, these are custom 3D designs, and it takes a long time to come up with the ideas. Then the ideas turn into putting the measurements on a computer and have my electronic do its magic to cut them out. Of course, there is some tweaking involved to make everything perfect. Writing and filming are my most challenging parts. So when you see a long stretch of unscheduled post, that means I am working hard in the background.

Anyways, as I was packing things away, creating my thank you cards for the packettes. Then I was thinking that I should make something for the people who makes my life simple (the "service" people) like airline stewardess, taxi driver, the concierge clerks, etc. Someone who helps me. A word of thank you is fine, but I figure they will never remember me by saying thank you but they will remember me because I am giving them something special.

A handmade Thank You Hershey Nugget Holder. I revamped my nugget holder to hold five hershey nuggets inside and space available so that you can add a sentiment and now available for my e-cutter.

I started off by cutting out the base on Whisper White cs. When I first assembled my prototype, it was too plain, and decided to cut the designer papers and glue the DP to the back side. I also glue DP to the front of the sentiment so that it ties in all together and looked like a complete box.


The sentiment "Thank You" is from the One Big Meaning and I stamped the image on Whisper White with Black Archival ink, and punched it out with our 1-3/8" circle punch and then layered it with the #4 circle thinlits die on coordinating colors.



The PDF and e-cutters will be available shortly. Just wanted to show you my Thank You packs.
                                                                                                                                                                                     

CCDT: Make the Rounds
April 13, 2016, Salt Lake City, Utah
Can't make it but want the kit deliver to your door, no problem!
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.